YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR MAIN PRIORITY
ImmigrationInspecionReport.co.uk is a trading name of Cube Legal LTD (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site https://www.immigrationinspectionreport.co.uk] (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), click stream to, through and from our site (including date and time and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources.
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information. We will not however under any circumstances share your information with any third party unless required by the operation of law or as provision which may be required as part of your service.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We will no disclose your information to any third party unless it is necessary to complete the purchase you made through us, or if required by the law. We do not sell or provide your information to any third party without seeking your express written consent in the first instance.
Destruction of information
We destroy all data held about you after 12 calendar months, for the purpose of this section this includes any property inspection report prepared as part of your service. we aim to delete all information within 30 days after the expiration of 12 calendar months using ethical permanent methods that will erase your data off our systems.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. This includes storing copies of property reports offline.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Suite 101, Railway House, 14 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5AH.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.