We provide Property Inspection Reports in Croydon and in greater London, we are a well regarded local assessor having provided reports in the area. We have been the preferred provider for many local community organisations to support their visa application.
How much is the cost of a Property Inspection Report in Croydon?
We charge £120 for a property inspection in croydon and its local districts, the price is fully inclusive of all charges. You will also receive at no extra cost Property Deeds.
When will I receive my property inspection report in Croydon?
Due to its proximity to our office and the regularity of our reports in the area we guarantee to post out your property inspection report the same day for you to receive the very next day.
Which districts do we cover in Croydon?
- Broad Green
- Croydon – the principal area
- Crystal Palace – shared with Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham and Bromley
- Hamsey Green (also partly in the Tandridge District)
- Monks Orchard
- New Addington
- Norbury (also partly in the London Borough of Lambeth and the London Borough of Merton)
- Norwood New Town
- Old Coulsdon
- Pollards Hill (also partly in the London Borough of Merton)
- Purley Oaks
- Roundshaw (also partly in the London Borough of Sutton)
- South Croydon
- South Norwood
- Thornton Heath
- Upper Norwood
- Upper Shirley
Call us for a visa property inspection report in Croydon. Immediate same and next day appointments available. Speak to one of our friendly member of staff now.